Code Coverage Reports
We can view the code coverage reports on Org / Sandbox.
Note: To view the report, it needs to be generated first.
How to generate Code Coverage Report?
To generate the report, go to Admin > Salesforce Org Management > click on Org Name > click on Generate code Coverage Report icon.
Accessing Code Coverage Report
- In the AutoRABIT home page, go to Reports > Code Coverage Reports.
- Select the Salesforce org from the drop down list.
- Next Click Go.
- You have option to view the Log and Apex Test Results here.
- Click on Log icon to view the log details.
- Apex Test Results: We can view the Class Coverage & Test Coverage report and download them in .CSV format as wells.
Tags recommended by the template: article:topi