To search the history of metadata type from a Sandbox, this option has to be selected.
- In the AutoRABIT home-page, click on Audit.
- In the next page, do the following:
- In Search By, select Metadata from drop down list.
- Now select the Salesforce Org (you can select ALL to search the metadata member from all the orgs instead of a particular org.)
- Select the required Metadata Type and their corresponding Metadata Member.
- Give the dates if necessary (by default, the details from the past one week are fetched).
- Click Search.
- Optionally, click Export CSV, to save the search results as a .CSV file.