To search the history of a metadata member from a required Sandbox, this option has to be selected.
To view history of a metadata member:
- click on Audit at AutoRABIT home page.
- In the next page, do the following:
- In Search By, select Metadata Member from drop down list.
- Now select the Salesforce Org (you can select ALL to search the metadata member from all the orgs instead of a particular org.)
- Give the necessary Metadata member name.
- Give the dates if necessary (by default, the details from the past one week are fetched).
- Click Search.
- Optionally, click Export CSV, to save the search results as a .CSV file.