Search By Metadata Member
To view history of the Metadata Member, do the following task:
- Go to Audit in the AutoRABIT homepage.
- On the next page, select Metadata Member in Search By field.
- Next, select the Salesforce Org.
Note: You can select ALL to search the metadata members from all the Org instead of a particular Org.
- Enter the desired Metadata Member name.
- Give the Dates if necessary. By default, the details from the past one week are fetched.
- Click Search.
- Optionally, click Export CSV to save the search results as a .CSV file.