Search By Permission Sets
A permission set is collection of settings and permissions that gives users access to various tools and functions.
To search the history of a Permission Set from a required Sandbox:
- Go to Audit in the AutoRABIT homepage.
- On the next page, select Permission Sets in Search By field.
- Next, select the Salesforce Org.
Note: You can select ALL to search the metadata members from all the Org instead of a particular Org.
- Enter the desired Permission Set name.
- Give the Dates if necessary. By default, the details from the past one week are fetched.
- Click Search.
- Optionally, click Export CSV to save the search results as a .CSV file.
Tags recommended by the template: article:topic