Profile is a type of metadata and it defines how a user access records, see the data, what they can do with the application.
To search the history of a profile from a required Sandbox, this option has to be selected.
- In the AutoRABIT home-page, click on Audit.
- In the next page, do the following:
- In Search By, select Profiles from drop down list.
- Now select the Salesforce Org (you can select ALL to search the metadata member from all the orgs instead of a particular org.)
- Give the necessary Profile name.
- Give the dates if necessary (by default, the details from the past one week are fetched).
- Click Search.
- Optionally, click Export CSV, to save the search results as a .CSV file.
Tags recommended by the template: article:topic