Search By Profiles
Profile is a type of metadata and it defines how a user access records, see the data, what they can do with the application.
To search the history of a Profile from a required Sandbox:
- Go to Audit in the AutoRABIT homepage.
- On the next page, select Profiles in Search By field.
- Next, select the Salesforce Org.
Note: You can select ALL to search the metadata member from all the Org instead of a particular Org.
- Enter the desired Profile Name.
- Give the Dates if necessary. By default, the details from the past one week are fetched.
- Click Search.
- Optionally, click Export CSV to save the search results as a .CSV file.
Tags recommended by the template: article:topic