To view history of the metadata member from a project, do the following task:
- In the AutoRABIT tool bar, click on Audit.
- In the next page, do the following:
- In Search By, select Project from drop down list.
- Now select the Salesforce Org. (You can select ALL to search the metadata member from all the orgs instead of a particular org.)
- Select a Project.
- Give the dates if necessary (by default, the details from the past one week are fetched).
- Click Search.
- Optionally, click Export CSV, to save the search results as a .CSV file.