A user can compare profiles with two/three sandboxes and they can make changes in the profile and then can deploy to the same sandbox. Select the metadata to be deployed and deploy them to the target Salesforce Org.
To manage your profiles:
- In the AutoRABIT homepage, go to Deployment > Profile Manager.
- In the succeeding page, do the following:
- Select the Salesforce Orgs to be compared (up to 3 Orgs can be selected)
- Click on either Get Profiles or Get PermisionSets option.
- In Profiles/ PermissionSets, select the profile/ permissionset type.
- Now select the components of the profile.
- Optionally, you can also hide the components with no differences by selecting the check-box at the bottom.
- Enter a label name in the field and click Compare.
- On the next page, Select the components you want to update or deploy.
- Select one of the option from the Action drop down list. By default, you will have three option:
- Update Changes: Selected components changes will be updated in the orgs
- Update and Deploy: The changes will be updated and also gets deployed in the destination org.
- Deploy:The changes will be deployed in the destination org.
- For Deploy and Update and Deploy option, choose the source and destination org.
- Click OK.
- Then it will redirects to the Deployment history screen where you can find the deployment process being carried out.