This feature in AutoRABIT allows users to combine the commits performed on a Branch of a Repository into a single Label and use it for Deployment.
Create New Release Label
- In the AutoRABIT home page, click on Version Control > Manage Release Labels. The list of Release Labels gets displayed.
- Next, click on New Release Label at top right corner of the screen.
- Select a Repository and Branch, and a list of all the labels created through EZ-Commits are displayed.
- Select the labels you want to group into a label.
- Lastly, click on Create New Release Label. A new page will appear.
- Enter a name in Release Label Name field.
- Write a short description in Description box (optional).
- Click OK.
Edit/Delete Release Label
- In Manage Release Labels home page, you can find list of Release Labels being displayed.
- Next, you can perform the following operations of any Release Label:
- View: View the details of a Release Label
- Edit: To edit any fields of a Release Label
- Delete: Deletes a Release Label. A confirmation message is displayed asking whether you want to delete the Release Label.