Manage Release Labels
This feature in AutoRABIT allows users to combine the commits performed on a Branch of a Repository into a single Label and use it for Deployment. In short, grouping similar labels into one label.
Accessing Manage Release Page
You can access your Release Label Page under the Version Control > Manage Release Label menu.
You can find list of Release Labels created in AutoRABIT. For each label, the following information is displayed:
- Date: The date and time of the label being created.
- Label Name: An identification name for each label created in AutoRABIT.
- Description: Brief description of the label (if any)
- Repository, Branch: Source Repository Org and its related branch
- Author details - You can view the owner details associated with each label.
- Actions: Several actions can be performed on this page (see below)
Actions associated with Manage Release Label
Several actions can be performed in the Manage Release Label page.
- Create a New Release Label
- View a Release Label
- Edit or Delete Release Label
To Create a New Release Label
- In Manage Release Label homepage, click on New Release Label at top right corner of the screen.
- Select a Repository and Branch, and a list of all the labels created through EZ-Commits are displayed.
- Select the labels you want to group into a label.
- Lastly, click on Create New Release Label. A new page will appear.
- Give a name to this release label operation and add a short description in Description box. Giving a description is optional.
- Click OK.
View a Release Label
If you wish to see the list of all labels associated with any release label, click on the View ( ) icon.
Edit or Delete a Release Label
To update or delete a Release label from your history, click either the Edit ( ) or Delete ( ) icon.