Delete Version Control Metadata
This unique feature of AutoRABIT allows you to compare the metadata with Salesforce org and its mapped Version Control and displays all the metadata members that are existing only in the Version Control System. Here, a user can delete the metadata to keep the version control repository and the Salesforce org synchronize.
Note: The members displayed are the ones which are present in Version Control System and not in Salesforce Org.
Procedure to delete Version Control Metadata
- Go to your Version Control menu, then click on Delete Version Control Metadata.
- Select a registered Salesforce Org from the drop box. The mapped Version Control System along with its branch gets displayed automatically.
- Next, click on Fetch Changes.
- The metadata members that are available only in the Version Control System will get displayed.
- Now, select the metadata members you wish to delete.
- Give a check-in comment and click on Delete & Commit.