Commit Validation History allows you to view a list of all commits that is pre-validated before committing to a source Version Control System. Also, you can see various reports that was generated during commit from Salesforce Org to Version Control System such as pre-validation summary report, static analysis report, apex test results, etc.
Accessing Commit Validation History
To view the Commit Validation History page:
- Log in to your AutoRABIT account. Then, go to your Version Control Menu, then click on Commit Validation History.
- On the next page, you can find the list of all pre- validated commits performed in AutoRABIT in reverse chronological order.
- For each commit, you can view the following elements:
- Commit Label name.
- Author details - You can view the author of each commit along with the associated date and time.
- Source Org- View the source org from where the data is fetched.
- Reports- View various reports that was generated during commit to Version Control System.
Actions in Commit Validation History
Several actions can be performed in the Commit Validation History page:
- View Reports
- Delete a Commit Label
- Commit to Version Control System
There are several reports you can view which was generated while performing commit from Salesforce Org to Version Control System:
- Summary Report: Click on Summary icon () to view the pre-validation summary report.
- Apex Test Results: View the pre-validation apex test report.
- Static Analysis Report: View the pre-validation static analysis report.
- Validate Deployment Report: It allows you to view the pre-validation deployment report.
- Org Difference Report: Click on icon to view the source and destination org difference report.
- Log: Click on icon to view the log report.
Delete a Commit Label
To delete a commit label from your history, click the Delete button. This cannot be undone!
Commit to Version Control System
Click on icon to deploy the change to Version Control System.