TFS Repository- An Overview
TFS – Team Foundation Server has been used by development teams which have a background of .Net development and it also has strong version control capabilities built into it.
Creating a TFS Repository in AutoRABIT
To create a TFS Repository in AutoRABIT:
- Log in to your AutoRABIT account. Go to your Admin Menu, then click on Version Control Repositories.
- In the next page, click on Register Repository at the top-right side of the screen.
- In the field Version Control System, select TFS from the drop down.
- In the field Repository Root, enter the repository URL of the selected version control system.
- Authentication types: There are two means by which you can provide your authentication credentials to the system:
- For User/Password: enter the TFS Username and Password
- For SSH: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Test Connection to check if the connection has been authenticated or not. A success message is displayed, after the authentication is completed and the repository is created.
- Click Save to complete the registration process.