1. In the home page, go to Admin > Version Control Repositories.
2. Click on Register Repository.
- In the field Version Control System, select a SVN from the drop down.
- In the field Display Name, enter a name.
- In the field Repository Root, enter the repository URL of the selected version control system.
- In the field Authentication Type, choose the Username/Password or SSH.
- If you select User/Password enter the Git Username and Password or
- Select SSH. (For SSH configuration, contact : email@example.com)
3. Click Test Connection to check if connection has been established with the version control system.
4. Click Save to complete the registration of a repository.