1. Click Register Repository
- In the field Version Control System, select GIT from the drop down.
- If GIT is hosted on AWS then AutoRABIT fetches data from the repository.
- In the field Display Name, enter a name
- In the field Repository URL, enter the URL of your GIT repository.
- In the field Version control System, select GIT.
- In the field Branch, by default Master branch is selected.
- If there are two types of authentication methods:
- If you select User/Password enter the Git Username and Password
- Or select SSH. (For SSH configuration contact : email@example.com)
Click Test Connection, to check if the connection has been authenticated.
3. A success message is displayed, after the authentication is completed and the repository is created.
4. Click Save to complete the registration of a repository