User Permissions define what users can do within an organization. This helps to define who can do what for AutoRABIT core features and contributed modules.
How to add custom permission level to a user?
Follow the instructions below to know how to add permission level to users registered with AutoRABIT.
- Log in to your AutoRABIT account. Navigate to your Admin Menu, then click on User Permission.
- Once you are in User Permission page, select a user to assign permission level.
- Next, click Bulk Assignment.
- Here you can select the roles to assign to a user. Additionally, click on Permissions to view the role description. See the image below.
- Click Save button. Now, the user has been assigned to the selected permission.