What is User Management?
User Management is an authentication feature that provides administrators with the ability to identify and control the state of users logged into AutoRABIT.
As an administrator, you perform user management tasks like:
- Add/ edit users
- Grant Permissions
- Configure data access
- Create custom field and much more.
How to add users to your AutoRABIT account?
Follow the instructions below to know how to add a user to AutoRABIT account.
- Log in to your AutoRABIT account. Navigate to your Admin Menu, then click on User Management.
- Once you are in User Management page, click on Add user at the top-right side of the screen.
- Enter the first name, last name, email address, user role and other information of the new user.
- Next, assign role permission to the new user.
- Click Save and Activate to active the users, or Save Now & Activate later to save the roles. They can be activated later in the User Management homepage.
- Your colleague will receive an email inviting them to set their password and log in.
Note: Newly created users are updated in the User Management homepage.