Salesforce Org management helps to register your Salesforce orgs inside AutoRABIT. This is a mandatory step in order to use any Salesforce Org functionality inside AutoRABIT.
Registering a Salesforce Org
Registering of a Salesforce Org can be done in either ways::
- By using User name and Password or
- By using OAuth.
You can map your Salesforce Org with Version Control repository and branch, ALM system and also assign the registered Orgs to specific users.
- Click Add in the Salesforce Org Management homepage. A new page will display.
- In the field Salesforce Org Name, enter a name for the Org.
- Select the type of Salesforce Org in the Salesforce Org Type field.
- In the field Environment, select a Salesforce environment.
- In the field Salesforce Org URL, enter the URL of your Salesforce Org.
- In Access Type, you have an option to choose between Standard and OAuth.
- In Standard authentication, the Username, Password, and Security token of the Salesforce are given and AutoRABIT authenticates the connection.
- Click Validate & Save to register a Salesforce Org.