What is My Account section?
My Account section is the main source for you to manage the settings for your personal admin account. Within My Account, you can view the personal information you provided during your registration process, including your email address, and subscription information.
1. How to login in My Account page?
- In the AutoRABIT homepage, click on the icon.
- Next, click on Admin > My Account.
- On clicking on the My Account tab, the page that follows will reflect the following information about the logged in user.
- Account Details (Read only)- the account details section contains your accounts main information along with your subscription period with AutoRABIT
- Module Permissions (Read only)- list of modules granted by AutoRABIT based on your subscription
- Mail Extensions- by default, mail extension field will remain blank. The user with admin privilege only has an option to add new mail extensions.
- Plugins registered- different plugins supported by AutoRABIT.
- My Salesforce Settings- your Salesforce setting.
A. Account Details
Account contact details are read only, these details are auto-filled and picked from the My Profile section.
Note: To edit details here, go to Profile and click My Profile in the AutoRABIT homepage.
B. Module Permissions
Module Permissions shows the list of modules that are activated for the organization to use.
C. Mail Extensions
An organization can use more than one mail extensions. To add a mail extension:
- Click Add Extension.
- Give an Extension name, and add short description.
- Click Save.
D. Plug-ins Registeration
AutoRABIT supports a wide range of integration for Version Control Systems, build tools, application servers, test automation, notifications, artifact publishing, and ALM tools. Integration is considered a plug-in in AutoRABIT and has to be registered to be integrated with the AutoRABIT cycles.
- Go to the Plugins section.
- Select the desired Plugins to be used and register the same by giving the correct credentials. Additionally, click on Test Connection to check if the connection has been authenticated or not. A success message is displayed, after the authentication is completed. Click Save.
Example: Registering VSTFS as a Plug-in
Under Plugins section, click on the checkbox present next to VSTFS ALM type.
Next, give the required details and click on Test Connection.
Once, the connection is successful, the desired plugin gets reqistered with AutoRABIT.
- Un-checking the checkbox next to VSTFS will un-register the plugin with AutoRABIT.
Note: Registration of other Plugins remains same as explained above for VSTFS. However, the required details to register the Plugins might be different.
E. My Salesforce Settings
AutoRABIT supports all the metadata types, based on the Salesforce API version.
Select the API version to see the supported metadata types, with an option to exclude certain metadata types.
You can also go for Exclude Baseline Managed Package Changes. If selected, Baseline managed package metadata members will not be checked in, packaged or deployed. The customization to the Managed package will be packaged or deployed.
2. Forgotten Password
- If you have forgotten your password, visit the login page, click Forgot Your Password? Then, enter the Email Address that is associated with your account.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You will receive an email from AutoRABIT with a temporary password that you can use to log into your account. Then, reset your password from the dashboard of your account.
3. How to reset your password?
- Log in to your AutoRABIT account.
- In the panel on the left, select Profile. Then, click Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password.
- Enter your New Password. Then, enter it again to confirm.