Skip to main content
Creating a New Branch Baseline
- Last updated
- 07:47, 7 Jul 2017
Save as PDF
To create branch baseline
- Go to Admin > Branching Baseline. You can find summary page of all the commits done.
- Click New Branch Baseline. A dialog box will appear.
- Enter the Label Name and select a Salesforce org.
- Select the Repository into which the changes have to be committed. The repositories displayed are the ones mapped to the Salesforce org in Version Control Repositories section.
- Choose a Branch in the repository.
- There is an option to :
- Exclude baseline managed package changes: If a managed package is installed in a Salesforce org on a particular date,but a different date is given on the CI Job created, then the installed managed package numbers are also loaded. To skip those installed managed packages, we have an option to exclude baseline managed package changes.
- Delete existing metadata and commit new changes: The process will delete al existing metadata and commit all the metadata members from the Salesforce org to the Version Control repository.
- After the branch is created, it is displayed in the summary page.